Checkout is the final and crucial phase of the entire shopping process. The default WooCommerce checkout page contains a lot of fields and options. Some of them are necessary while some are useless for your business. Customers always want a simple and seamless checkout process, so you need to customize and refine the fields. This is when the WooCommerce checkout field editor plugins come into play. With these plugins, you may easily modify and personalize the checkout page as per your requirements.
If you’re searching for such plugins, read this post through to the conclusion. We’ve compiled a list of checkout field editor plugins so you can choose the suitable one for your WooCommerce store.
Let’s go through that list and explore each of the plugins along with their features.
1. WPMozo Checkout Manager for Woo
This WooCommerce Checkout Management plugin has everything to personalize the checkout page of your WooCommerce store. You can add, remove, edit, and reorder the fields the way you want. It allows you to edit the fields on the checkout page to match your business needs.
- Options to add new custom fields.
- Remove the unnecessary fields.
- Rearrange and position fields with drag and drop.
- Text, dropdown, radio, and many other field types.
- Disable options for making the fields temporarily inactive.
- Separate options to modify fields in billing, shipping, and order sections.
- Display the new fields in the order email and order detail page.
You can use the WPMozo Checkout Manager plugin for Woo to easily manage the checkout page of your WooCommerce store. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2. YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager
You can effortlessly handle your checkout optimization responsibilities with this well-known checkout management plugin. This plugin can modify the fields on the checkout page without messing up with the codes.
- Options to add different types of new fields.
- Show or hide fields based on user selection and products/categories/ tags in the cart.
- Position the fields easily with drag and drop.
- Customize the billing, shipping, and additional fields separately.
- Use colors, labels, and tooltip options to style the checkout page.
- Use a single-row page layout instead of the default two-row layout for the checkout page.
To solve your checkout management issues, you can use the YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager plugin. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor and Manager by Acowebs
Acowebs has made checkout management on your online store simple using its WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor and Manager. This lets you customize the checkout page of your WooCommerce store in detail.
- Drag and drop form builder to add new custom fields, and edit and reorder existing ones.
- Append new custom sections on multiple places on the checkout page.
- Different types of checkout fields are available.
- Hide checkout fields with Enable/ Disable option.
- Conditional logic to show or hide fields based on selection.
4. Divi WooCommerce Extended
Managing checkout fields on a WooCommerce store working on Divi theme is made simple with Checkout Manager of Divi WooCommerce Extended plugin. Add custom checkout fields as per your requirements. Set the checkout fields to hidden, optional, or required. First Half, Second Half, or Full Width choices allow you to customize the width of the checkout fields to suit your needs. Customize checkout fields to match your business needs by adding custom labels to them. Make use of customized placeholders that meet your needs.
- Add new custom fields on the checkout pages.
- Make checkout fields required, hidden and compulsory.
- Multiple field type options.
- Add custom labels and placeholders.
- Show/Hide label.
The Divi WooCommerce Extended plugin not only has Checkout Manager but also offers 7 other useful WooCommerce tools to enhance your store’s functionality in just $99 only.
5. Checkout Field Editor and Manager by Themehigh
Checkout Field Editor by ThemeHigh is a perfect solution for adding, modifying, editing, and deleting custom fields on the checkout page of your online store. This checkout management plugin works seamlessly with most of the prominent themes and plugins.
- Add custom checkout fields and modify the existing ones.
- Multiple types of checkout fields.
- Group checkout fields in sections and place them in 14 different positions.
- Conditional logic to display checkout fields and sections.
- Repeat the fields based on the given conditions.
You can try all the basic features in the free version of Checkout Field Editor by ThemeHigh. After that, you can experience all the advanced features in the premium version of this plugin.
6. Checkout Field Editor and Customizer by Wpfactory
WPfactory Checkout Field Editor and Customizer lets you craft your checkout pages according to your needs. This plugin enables you to personalize the fields on the Billing and Shipping section of the checkout page.
- Modify billing and shipping fields.
- Disable/ enable checkout fields.
- Modify Account Details fields of the Shipping section including username, password, and order comments.
- Make the fields optional and tweak the labels.
- Add placeholders and descriptions to guide customers through the checkout.
Most features are available in the free Wpfactory Checkout Field Editor and Customizer version. The premium version provides you with some advanced features to mold the checkout page in your desired way.
7. Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce
Smoothly manage the checkout page using the Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce. The numerous features provided in this checkout plugin make it one of the most popular checkout management plugins among WooCommerce users.
- Beautiful and clear-looking checkout management plugin.
- Add new fields and remove unwanted fields.
- Multiple field types are available.
- Manage the order of the checkout fields easily.
- Options to modify the labels and placeholders.
- Conditional logic for checkout fields.
- Show or hide fields temporarily.
- Wide range of options for field pricing.
You can try the free version of the Flexible Checkout Fields plugin to explore its functionality. A paid version of this plugin with some advanced features is also available.
8. Checkout Field Editor by WooCommerce
The Checkout Field Editor by WooCommerce lets you edit, modify, and remove the checkout fields without entering into code hassles. Now manage almost everything on the checkout page with ease using this checkout management plugin.
- Add new custom fields and edit the existing ones.
- Remove unnecessary fields.
- Add, remove, and customize the fields separately in the billing and shipping sections.
- The checkout fields can be customized via the admin panel.
You can use the paid version of Checkout Field Editor by WooCommerce to ease up your checkout management process.
Finally, we can conclude that all these WooCommerce checkout field editors can provide you with a smart way to optimize the checkout page of your WooCommerce store in your way. This will decrease the bounce back and cart abandon rate on your online store leading to impressive sales growth. Using these plugins, you don’t need to deal with code difficulties to create a personalized WooCommerce checkout page that gives customers the flawless, frictionless buying experience they’ve always wanted.